As a yard worker you'll be responsible for various tasks on land. Jobs include sorting ropes, and maintenance of equipment ready to be used in the next growing cycle.
What do yard workers do?
- Operate a variety of equipment
- Float production
- Working with ropes
- Producing mussel stocking
- Bag mending and recycling
- Maintaining equipment
Skills and knowledge
You must be:
- Fit and healthy
- Willing and able to work outside in all weathers
- A team player
- No formal qualifications are required for this role.
- A forklift licence would be beneficial but not necessary
- There are opportunities to more into other areas of the industry from here.