Graders are responsible for ensuring only the top-quality product reaches the production line.
What do graders do?
- Work as part of a team
- Remove any unwanted debris
- Ensure only the finest quality product reaches the production lines
- Sort product by specified size
- Remove any damaged or poor product
Skills and knowledge
You must be:
- Fit and healthy
- A team player
- Willing to work hard
- No formal qualifications are required for this role.
- Training will be given
There are opportunities to more into other areas of the industry or to progress in the factory environment.