Digital Marketing Specialist
A digital marketing specialist develops and implements plans for promoting a product or organisation using digital technology.
What do Digital Marketing Specialists do at work?
- promote and develop an organisation's brand, goods and services.
- create marketing plans, policies and campaigns.
- advise on product pricing, advertising and selling and distribution channels, such as retailers.
- produce marketing content such as digital advertisements and blog posts.
- run social media channels.
- collect and analyse information such as sales data.
- arrange market research for products and services.
- build relationships with clients.
Skills and knowledge
- products or services they sell, and the market for those.
- how to promote products and services
- copywriting and design
- digital marketing
- budgeting and finance, to help with costing the products and services.
- NCEA Level 3 is subjects such as English, Maths, Business, Media, Social Studies, Design & Visual Communication, Digital Technology.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Economics, Commerce or Communication.
Is this the career for you? Find out more
$42,000 - $85,000 per annum